Add new life to your BlackBerry and change your BlackBerry wallpaper! By following these simple steps, you can quickly change your Blackberry's background image to a customized picture of your choice. It's easier than you might think, and you'll be sure to have some fun in the process!
1. First, start by navigating to the main "Home" screen.
2. Next, press the "Menu" key once. This will display your application icons.
3. Click on the "Media" icon (which looks like a movie reel and a musical note).
4. From the "Media" options screen, click on "Pictures".
5. From here, you can select a folder or directory that contains the picture that you want to use as your wallpaper.
6. After choosing the folder or directory where your picture is located, highlight the picture you want to use as your new wallpaper.
7. Next, press the "Menu" key once. From the list of options, click on "Set As Home Screen Image".
8. Return to the main "Home" screen. The picture you selected should now be set as your new wallpaper.
9. That's it! Now you can change your BlackBerry wallpaper any time!
MORE BLACKBERRY WALLPAPERS >>