Solid Explorer File Manager is a very excellent Android file manager, Material Design design style, double column layout, drag and drop operation, support for ROOT permissions, multimedia browsers, compression package support, Chromecast stream support and many other functions.
- Material Design!
- Two independent panels serving as file browsers
- Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
- Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
- Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
- Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
- Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
- Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
- Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser