The last BBM update to roll out through Google Play laid the groundwork for some UI enhancements and improvements but the latest release, now filtering out through Google Play, has brought even more to the mix.
BBM is renewing its look and feel! We're making it more fun and friendly to use, with new experiences and activities that you can share with friends.
- See how many unread messages you have in a glance with new number badges
- Optimise your reading and shopping experiences with a more efficient webview UI
- More ways to engage with Discover and share your favorite services
- Participate in user polls and interact with your favorite brand pages
- Remember your privacy and security settings
This roll out, however, does seem a little bit odd. I received this update back on April 7th, and Google Play notes that's when it was released as well but some folks are only now getting this update pushed to their devices. That said if you have it already – awesome. If not, well, make sure you fire up Google Play and see if it's available for you. We've received multiple tips now that the rollout is much broader starting today.
Download BBM from Google Play